TEENS — Share your travel-related perspectives!
If you are between the ages of 14 and 22, creative, well-traveled, well-spoken, and ambitious, GREAT! You could be published on this very website!
What kind of input could I use? Here are just a few ideas:
- What are the top 6-8 teen attractions in YOUR city? (Check out previous posts like these on Louisville and Nashville to give you an idea of what’s usually appealing.)
- What are your travel experiences as a teenager, at home or overseas?
- How has travel helped you grow as a person?
- Why travel? (Being a FES is an example of this kind of writing.)
- Why study world languages?
- How to find affordable food at any airport (Ha ha, good luck with this one!)
- How to have fun travelling while not causing serious injury to your younger sibling(s)?
Some important caveats:
- I am unable to pay anyone for anything at this time.
- I could use a variety of viewpoints and as long as they relate to teen travel, I will probably be able to incorporate them into my website. However, like any publication I reserve the right not to publish anything from anybody for any reason whatsoever.
- Expect your written work to be edited, perhaps heavily.
- Please communicate with me via email only. I can’t be responsible for ruptured eardrums if you try to call me and the kids are screaming in the background.
- Do NOT plagiarize, and do NOT use others’ photos without permission.
Why write for me, then?
- You will get a byline, and I will feature your work in this site’s social media. Yay! Your contribution can be used to buffer your resume, improve your chances for admittance to a selective college… or just as bragging rights. 😉
- Help me review and promote amazing travel-related products.
- No need to write a novel. 500-1000 words is plenty.
- I would happily submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Well again… bragging rights!
If all sounds good please submit your ideas to me personally at maggie at totallyteentravel.com. I can’t wait to hear from you!
MEDIA/ADVERTISERS/PROMO/MARKETERS/DESTINATION REPS —
I would love to entertain your ideas for cross-promotion, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, travel promotion and more for this growing travel website catering to affluent, intelligent and curious youth and their families. Email maggie at totallyteentravel.com for more information and rates.